Saturday, March 24, 2007

Elder Scrolls IV: Oblivion; GAME OVER

Yes, I have finally finished Elder Scrolls IV: Oblivion. Game time: over 94 hours (and that is because I rushed through the last 2 missions in the main quest. All you people who think the Steed is useless; AH!). Super game! This is one I highly recommend to any RPG fan.

The last quest was great! (Spoiler here) You helped Martin Septim turned into the dragon god Akatosh and has a front row seat as he fight the demon god Mehrunes Dagon. (Spoiler end) You barely reached the toe of Akatosh. So you looked up as two huge gods duke it out right above your head. You see the scene and you WILL go: WOW!

The main theme of the series is "Live another life, in another world." The developers are very successful in this. You could really believe that you are in another world and the world was filled with characters you felt for. Some of whom will die, some of whom you have to kill. I still can't believe I had to kill my brothers in the Cheydinhal sanctuary during the Dark Brotherhood Quests. I really liked some of them. But just like real life, sometimes it can't be helped. One of the best game I have ever played, and I have played a lot of them. So do yourself a favour; get a copy of Elder Scrolls IV: Oblivion.

You will love it!

No comments: