Tuesday, September 23, 2008

Internet is down...again

Starhub sucks! That’s right, I’m a Starhub user. I have the mobile, the cable and the internet. I have everything and they suck!

The story is that I am having problems with the home internet for a couple of months already. I have called them for service and did everything I was asked to do. Change the splitter, change the wires, switch the wires, direct connect from the modem to the wall socket; I did them all and I still have problems with the internet!

I finally told the guy to send someone down to my place earlier this month and after that, the internet was fine…for all of 3 weeks! Now it’s down again! After a repair just 3 weeks ago! So I can say for certain; Starhub sucks!

The problems started after I had renewed my 2 year contact with them so now I have to pay a penalty if I wish to drop them. I suspect it maybe due to my online games as the problems started only after I went online heavily for the games. Even though I have an unlimited plan, I believed I may have exceeded the limit given to me due to my heavy usage. So much for unlimited if that is the case.

I don’t know what the problem is and I don’t really care. All I know is that the repair did not work and now the repair guy is coming again. Hopefully this time it will work for more 3 weeks.

No comments: