Thursday, April 24, 2014

Kitty Craze Is Back


Yesterday was a busy day for me. Busy because I had to stay back at work for overtime. Still I thought it was understandable because there were 5 persons on MC and leave yesterday. Sometimes, it just can't be helped.  

Today I discovered that it can. 

The clouds parted and light shone on me when I discovered that yesterday was the day when Singaporeans can purchase the Hello Kitty toy from McDonald! Thousands of Singaporeans stayed home so that they can log into the McDonald’s website to purchase the Hello Kitty toy that was launched at 11 am yesterday.

I'm willing to bet at least some of the 5 missing person in my office yesterday was doing that. 

Honestly I never quite understood what the Hello Kitty craze was all about; it's just a toy people! I can only console myself that I wasn't along yesterday in doing overtime. 

No comments: